Monday, April 28, 2008

Thank you, Dale


My father introduced me to NASCAR when I was young. Now I am 11 years old. I have enjoyed watching races for many years.

As I got older I learned the names and numbers of all of the NASCAR drivers, including Dale Jarrett #44.

As an active member of the community, Dale participated in the Salt Lake City 2002 Olympic Torch Relay. My mom and I watched Dale carry the Olympic torch in February 2002 while he ran along Hwy. 70 in Hickory.

Dale posed for a picture with me at a social gathering prior to running. Thank you, Dale!

Barbara McAnulty
Hickory, NC

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm a late bloomer to racing, but I love it and a lot of that I have Dale Jarrett to thank! He impressed me right away and is such a gentlemen! I wish him the best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 1, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home