Monday, April 21, 2008

Fan Forever


Dale,

You know me from Michigan. My name is Shelley Whisman. I live in Kalamazoo (Vicksburg) Michigan.
I have been in your fan club for years. I have seen you at many fan events.

I have chosen not to pick another driver because you are and will be number 1 to me forever. I don't think there is another driver that is nicer and more considerate and caring to his fans. You are the best spokesperson there can be. We actually met your dad in Daytona a couple of years ago and told him how great of a son he raised.

I will miss you on the track this year in Michigan. You are a hero to me because of all you do on and off the track.

My mother died of breast cancer in 2002 and I thank you and Kelley for being the great spokespeople that you are and all the donations you have made to the Susan B Komen foundation. I will miss you and idolize you forever.

Shelley Whisman & DJ (The Yorkie)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home