Monday, April 21, 2008

A fan and friend always

Dale,
Wow!!! It is hard to believe that this is it. Boy has it been a roller coaster ride or what? I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am proud to be a fan and friend of yours. I am also sad at the same time that Rick did not get to see this day, but we all know that he has the best seat in the house. He was always so encouraging and optimistic in everything you did. He loved working with you all those years, thru the good and the bad. I hope that you and your family can enjoy this time together (Kelley don't kill him, LOL) and that you have fun in the booth. May God bless you. I love you all. Take care.

A fan and friend always,
Annette Bowman
Hickory, NC

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home